Tuesday, August 11, 2009

murakoze

Everyone, meet Bruno.


Bruno sent me this picture with his first bag of Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee.

He called me to tell me that he had gotten the coffee on his lunch break and would be heading back to the office wearing his brand new Drink Coffee Do Good t-shirt and taking his coffee to share with his coworkers.

"Christina, I am so proud that I can go back and share with them the coffee that is from my country. I am so proud, you just do not know. Murakoze (thank you), Christina!"

All day long I dream up ways for me to help get others involved in the story of Rwandan coffee.
As I recall the emotion in Bruno's voice, I'm struck by what a privilege it is to be invited into your stories as well.

Murakoze, Bruno!!!
Murakoze to all who are drinking coffee & doing good!

No comments:

Post a Comment