Tuesday, August 18, 2009

building trust. building bukonya.

The stories of Rwanda inspire me every day to be a better person: to challenge myself more, to forgive more, to trust more, to live more, share more, be more.

I hope they can be the same for you.



This day was one of the greatest days of my life. I took this right after my interview with Clementine; right after the malnutrition assessments, the eye exams and a five hour long church meeting. I took it after joining Land of a Thousand Hills on Friday and getting on a plane Monday night...after drinking coffee at my church for over a year and hearing about the good we were doing by drinking specialty Rwandan coffee. I took it after realizing I had to be a part of this story because it really is more than just a cup of coffee.

When I say you should see the hills, I really mean it.

drink coffee. do good.
-cd

No comments:

Post a Comment